Monday, November 2, 2009

Next stop... Kenya!

Staging is complete, and I am officially a Peace Corps trainee. Tomorrow we leave for Kenya where we will enter pre-service training (PST) for 9 weeks.

My fellow trainees are awesome and as of the first day, I'm really excited to be working with such cool people. I'm among the youngest of the group of 27 volunteers - and I'm happy to find that the amount of Deaf Education volunteers exceeds what I had originally expected! I'm not alone...

Thank you for everyone's well wishes and prayers - keep them coming! =)

Next post, coming to you from Kenya!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. congratsss boy.. cant wait to hear about everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad everything's going well as of yesterday. It's weird that you're in Kenya and I'm getting ready to watch a new episode of Glee (btw I LIKED the decongestant episode). Miss you!

    ReplyDelete